PDA

View Full Version : FT Nitro TC3

Pcola_RC
09-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi all!
I know the car is old but this is what I plan to race. Just wondering if any of you have raced this car or plan to. I have read alot of info on it and AE still makes it so I thought it shoudln't be a problem. I'v got a O.S. .12TR (p-t) (the one with the Blue head )in it. Keep in mind I haven't raced befor just bashed around so I don't need the latest and greatest stuff right now. Any tips welcom, thanks in advance.

Shawn

admin
09-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Shawn, The NTC3 is a good car for parking lot racing. We still have a ton of parts for it. When we raced on our permanent track, the NTC3 was the most popular car by far. A lot of manufacturers have quit making nitro touring cars. Almost everyone that has told me they are bringing out a nitro car, also told me their car was a NTC3. I also ordered a new NTC3 in case a spectator wants to get into it quick.

Bill

Pcola_RC
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Thanks Bill, I feel alot better now. I'm also glad you still stock alot of parts for it. Ya it seems brushless and lipo is on a war path LOL!

buckshot
10-14-2011, 06:35 PM
good cr..good parts availibility..tips...slower is faster when racing

Jay
10-21-2011, 03:55 AM
I think Brad is still racing a a Nitro TC3.... seems to be a good car

L8ight
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
The NTC3 is a Great car. Still has good parts support, drives well and is easy to setup. The RTR is a good deal, and works very well. Its completely upgradable, so if you want to get into nitro touring, its a great first car.