Thread: Randy Self passed away

Randy Self passed away

I don't know how many of you guys know Randy AKA Shifty he ran the off road racing at B&T in Ft Walton. Randy passed away today and he will be missed by all. Randy was a well liked person in the local community and a friend to all of us racers. My sympathies go out to his family.
    Last edited by BOMMER52; 01-03-2013 at 12:45 AM.

No words can express the loss to the World the passing of Randy brings.....Good Man and Great Friend to the RC family................

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yes we were saddened to hear about his passing. B & T is having a benefit race I believe next week.

Check B & T website for details - summary--- next Saturday 12 Jan 2012-- registration starts 8 am race at 10 am...Nitro and Electric both being run...takes 3 to make a class..all proceeds go to family...